יום שני, 5 בינואר 2009

Autosurfer: wjob.eu

This is an autosurfer that has paid me 3 times.

IT COSTS YOU NO MONEY TO JOIN OR USE - IT IS TOTALLY FREE

Let me introduce wjob.eu to you

This is an autosurfer - you log in, click on surf, and away you surf

Every site you see you get 0.7 credits for.

You can advertise here and then you get more credits per view you make, however if like me you just want payment - to egold only - then do not add sites to advertise, and just save all those lovely credits

The only thing to change in the time that I have been a member here is the number of credits needed to withdraw.

Currently, minimum payout is just $6 (60000 credits).


This site pays. Please see my previous payments in the attached proof, below.





To visit the site: click here !

more sites like wjob:
MyGpt
Traffic Era

אין תגובות: